Skip to content

General

9 results found

1. Give us the option for black text, black outline, but clear/no background color. Nice and clean, and clearer when printed

When printed on 8.5x11 paper, especially if several generations, simple B&W is better sometimes

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Search & email function

Is it possible to incorporate a search function for entering either name, department or position?

From the details list for an individual, is it possible to “tap”on their email address and have the appropriate email app open (iOS) so they can be emailed directly from org chart?

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thanks the idea.

The “searching” and “emailing” functionalities will be very useful IF we are using OrgChart to manage CONTACT like using a HR system. Now OrgChart is majorly focus on organization chart rendering (to help saving the efforts compare to drawing organization chart using drawing apps). There are big gap between organization chart and HR (or contact management).

We are also thinking if need to extend organization chart to be a contact management app – if so, these feature will be in.

Thanks much.

3. Corporate Logo Positioned on the charts

Is it possible to position a corporate logo on to the charts to provide a more professional finish.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. any software for windows user?

Any apps for windows user?

Angus

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 3 ideas

1. Colours great but if you use them to represent a dept, company, etc would be great if you could put a legend on the chart so that when you print it or e-mail it the recipient can understand the coding.

2. Any chance the chart could either auto-format or allow manual formatting so that larger org structures can use space below smaller org structures so that the overall width of the chart is reduced. This would allow it to be easier to read/understand when printed.

3. Wrapping text; this is especially for job titles. I know can use large or extra large…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thanks the idea. Would you please help to check following my comments?

1. “… put a legend on…”
    Can you please share more details about it? I guess but am not sure if you mean to add image to the chart blocks?

2. Allow manual adjustment to reduce chart width
    A: It’s possible the app to automatically reduce the space (if there is enough space to use)
    - Manually adjusting chart position will cause many other problems, for example when changed other department, the manual work will not be valid, this will confuse the users much
    - For a large chart, to automatically reduce space, the calculating will be a big pressure for iOS device

3. Wrap text
    A: Also it’s possible, the issue is that wrapping text will make the chart block be urgly sometimes, and the layout will be not that aligned.

for your idea #2 and…

6. Search feature

Adding a searching possibility by name, department

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add linking (URL) possibility in note field

I think it will be great if user can add to note field something like http://www.cnn.con or any othe kind of hyperlink ) in this case I can in future just tap link in note field and get info i want to use with this contact.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thanks for the idea. This feature will be helpful, the only issue is how the user to input the link, just typing may be not very good.

I will consider it.

Best Regards,

Mobilinked.

8. Font

Will there be the ability to update the font size and color in future updates?

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks much for the idea. It will be helpful to know more details on the concern about font size and color, details suggestion will be welcome.

We don’t plan to develop the function to ask the user to customize (specify) the colors and fonts, well designed color and font are prefer.

Best regards,

Mobilinked

9. Two items

Hello!

I downloaded your application and it's been the best one that I've seen so far. Two items for feedback that I have.

1. It would be nice if you could attach additional lines from one box to another box to show a direct relationship and a dotted line relationship.

2. It would be nice if you could drag a box to different areas of the org chart and set of having to delete it and create another one. I've done copy paste as a workaround but dragging around would actually be more of a utility.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General